Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The Seven Summit affirms its support for the sovereignty of Iraq and the government's efforts to hol

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Summit - The Seven Summit affirms its support for the sovereignty of Iraq and the government's efforts to hol Empty The Seven Summit affirms its support for the sovereignty of Iraq and the government's efforts to hol

Post by Rocky Mon 14 Jun 2021, 7:18 am

The Seven Summit affirms its support for the sovereignty of Iraq and the government's efforts to hold outlaw groups to account

•  Time: 06/14/2021 15:09:34

•  Reading: 26 times

{Political: Al Furat News} The Group of Seven industrialized countries summit announced its support for the sovereignty of Iraq.
    The useful summary.. In important news, you can find it in the Euphrates News channel on the telegram.. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    And the part related to Iraq in the final statement of the Summit of the Seven Industrialized Countries, which concluded its activities yesterday in the resort of Cornwall, southwest of the United Kingdom: “We commend the success of the Iraqi security forces, including the Kurdish Peshmerga, and the efforts of the Iraqi government in general against ISIS, and we affirm our continued support for those efforts, including Bringing stability to the liberated areas.
    "We also affirm our support for Iraq's sovereignty, independence and territorial integrity. We fully support Security Council Resolution 2576 and its call for election observers to help ensure free and fair elections in October, and we encourage all Iraqis to participate in those elections," he added.
    The G7 welcomed "the efforts of the Government of Iraq to hold armed groups outside the law accountable for their responsibility for attacks against Iraqi citizens and members of the coalition present in Iraq at its invitation, and exclusively for the purpose of providing training and advice to Iraqi forces in their fight against ISIS."

Ammar Al Masoudi
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 3:34 am