Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Al-Hakim to the Jordanian ambassador: The tripartite summit represents Iraq's return to its regional

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Summit - Al-Hakim to the Jordanian ambassador: The tripartite summit represents Iraq's return to its regional Empty Al-Hakim to the Jordanian ambassador: The tripartite summit represents Iraq's return to its regional

Post by Rocky Mon 05 Jul 2021, 7:47 am

[size=45][size=41]Al-Hakim to the Jordanian ambassador: The tripartite summit represents Iraq's return to its regional and international position[/size][/size]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Nour News / Baghdad /
    The head of the National Wisdom Movement, Ammar al-Hakim, assured the Jordanian ambassador, Montaser al-Zoubi, today, Monday, that the tripartite summit in Baghdad represents Iraq's return to its regional and international status.
    During his meeting with the Jordanian ambassador, Al-Hakim discussed, according to a statement received by Al-Nour News, a copy of the bilateral relations between Iraq and the Hashemite Kingdom of Jordan and ways to strengthen them, as well as developments in the political scene in Iraq and the region.
    Al-Hakim pointed to the importance of the tripartite summit in Baghdad, as it represents Iraq's return to its regional and international position, indicating that it is within the framework of Iraq's restoration of its pioneering role by being an arena of convergence and not an arena for differences and intersections in the region.
    The meeting touched on the nature of the Iraqi political scene, its developments, and the upcoming elections, and that this practice is pivotal in the history of Iraq and a dividing line between stability or the continuation of the situation as it is.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 12:47 am