Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The arrival of two Qatari and Egyptian press delegations to cover the Baghdad summit

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Summit - The arrival of two Qatari and Egyptian press delegations to cover the Baghdad summit Empty The arrival of two Qatari and Egyptian press delegations to cover the Baghdad summit

Post by Rocky Wed 25 Aug 2021, 7:11 am

The arrival of two Qatari and Egyptian press delegations to cover the Baghdad summit

•  Time: 08/25/2021 12:01:58

•  Reading: 455 times

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

{Local: Al Furat News} Two delegations of journalists from Qatar and Egypt arrived in the capital, Baghdad, this morning, Wednesday.
    The two delegations were received by the head of the Iraqi Journalists Syndicate, Muayyad al-Lami, head of the Arab Journalists Union.
    The two delegations included chief editors of a number of newspapers and media institutions, at the invitation of the Iraqi Journalists Syndicate.
    The visit of Arab and foreign media and press delegations to Baghdad comes on the occasion of holding the Baghdad Summit for Cooperation and Partnership next Saturday, in order to open horizons of joint cooperation with the Iraqi Journalists Syndicate and to see the landmarks of the capital, Baghdad.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 3:29 am