Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

US State Department: The United States did not issue sanctions on banks, but rather they were decisi

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

banks - US State Department: The United States did not issue sanctions on banks, but rather they were decisi Empty US State Department: The United States did not issue sanctions on banks, but rather they were decisi

Post by Rocky Tue 10 Oct 2023, 7:30 am

US State Department: The United States did not issue sanctions on banks, but rather they were decisions to strengthen the banking system
    • Time: 10/10/2023 11:09:27

• Read: 1,625 times

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

{Politics: Al-Furat News} The US State Department clarified on Tuesday that the United States did not issue sanctions on Iraqi banks, but rather they were decisions to strengthen the banking system.
    US Deputy Assistant Secretary of State for Iraq and Iran Affairs, Victoria Taylor, said in a press statement: “The visit I am making is my first time to Iraq, and I am happy to be here to strengthen relations between the two countries.”
    She added, "Iraqi relations with the United States of America are strategic and long-term, and we support the war launched by Iraqi Prime Minister Muhammad Shia al-Sudani against corruption, which is a very good goal and a common priority."
    She continued, "Washington supports the Prime Minister's effort to improve the financial sector and make it transparent, which was supported by the dialogue conducted by the US Treasury Department with the Central Bank of Iraq to strengthen the banking and financial sector and improve the Iraqi economic reality, which will benefit Iraq by developing its international relations and attracting investments."
    She pointed out that "what was issued by the United States on some banks were not sanctions in the literal sense, but rather were decisions that provided ways and means to strengthen the Iraqi banking system in order to maintain transparency in transactions in general and find good ways for the presence of the dollar in the markets."
    She stressed that "Iraq has long-term strategic relations with the United States of America, and the invitation extended to Prime Minister Muhammad Shia al-Sudani to visit Washington and meet with US President Joe Biden represents a good opportunity to strengthen relations between the United States and Iraq, and to enhance the comprehensive partnership for all sectors."
    She pointed out that "the United States is working with Iraq in various security, economic and environmental sectors, and there was a meeting of the Iraqi-American Coordination Committee that focused on the economic and security files during the visit of high-ranking Iraqi delegations to the United States," stressing that "we are awaiting the visit of Prime Minister Muhammad Shia al-Sudani to discuss "To more opportunities for joint cooperation between the United States and Iraq."
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 1:15 am