Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Representative from Basra: Gas investment reduces the risk of cancer by 30%

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

investment - Representative from Basra: Gas investment reduces the risk of cancer by 30% Empty Representative from Basra: Gas investment reduces the risk of cancer by 30%

Post by Rocky Wed 25 Oct 2023, 5:21 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [size=52]Representative from Basra: Gas investment reduces the risk of cancer by 30%[/size]
    • Today 12:15

Information/Baghdad
      Representative Amer Al-Fayez stressed, on Wednesday, the necessity of investing gas in Iraq’s oil fields, indicating that investment will lead to six economic benefits for the country.

Al-Fayez said in an interview with Al-Maalouma, “One of the most important factors is ending environmental pollution in Iraq, where very large quantities of gas are burned in oil fields due to the inability to invest them and turn them into an economic source that generates huge sums of money for the country’s treasury.”
    He added, "The government has actually begun to move on the issue of gas associated with oil production and is seeking to invest it through well-known international companies," pointing out that "gas investment carries with it 6 positives, the most notable of which is reducing pollution rates in the Iraqi environment and pushing cancer rates to a decline in infection rates by 30 percent." At least %.”
    He pointed out that “gas can be transformed within a few years into a high percentage of the state’s revenues, especially since global markets are in dire need of it, especially with the great openness to its use as fuel in multiple industries, including electricity production.” End of 25

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 1:15 am