Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

More than 100 billion dinars in fines from the Iraqi Central Bank on banks and exchange companies

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

banks - More than 100 billion dinars in fines from the Iraqi Central Bank on banks and exchange companies Empty More than 100 billion dinars in fines from the Iraqi Central Bank on banks and exchange companies

Post by Rocky Sun 29 Oct 2023, 5:06 am

More than 100 billion dinars in fines from the Iraqi Central Bank on banks and exchange companies

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

2023-10-29 03:59
    Font

Shafaq News/ The Central Bank of Iraq announced on Sunday that the fines imposed on banks and non-banking institutions (exchange companies) amounted to more than 104 billion Iraqi dinars during the past nine months.
    A table of the bank, seen by Shafaq News Agency, showed that the fines imposed on banks and financial companies during the past nine months, starting from January and until September, amounted to 104 billion, 769 million, 332 thousand and 606 dinars, indicating that “the fines also included 348 administrative penalties.” For these banks and non-banking institutions, there was a range of warnings, warnings, and grace periods.”
    The table showed that “the month of April witnessed the highest fines for banks and non-financial institutions, as these fines amounted to 17 billion, 440 million, 383 thousand and 447 dinars, with administrative penalties amounting to 17 penalties, while the month of June witnessed the lowest fines, as they amounted to 8 billion, 353 million, 387 thousand and 476 dinars.” dinars with administrative penalties amounting to 50 penalties.
    The table did not show the names of the banks on which fines and administrative penalties were imposed.
    The Association of Investors in the Iraqi Stock Exchange had criticized, in early June, the Central Bank of Iraq's increase in fines on banks, noting that it would affect the profitability of investors in the shares of these banks.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 2:42 am