Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Investment clarifies the mechanism for electronic submission on Bismaya

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

investment - Investment clarifies the mechanism for electronic submission on Bismaya Empty Investment clarifies the mechanism for electronic submission on Bismaya

Post by Rocky Mon 30 Oct 2023, 7:12 am

Investment clarifies the mechanism for electronic submission on Bismaya
    • Time: 10/30/2023 13:25:53

• Read: 949 times

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

{Economic: Al-Furat News} The National Investment Authority clarified regarding the launch of the electronic application link for applying for the units of the Basmaya Residential Complex.
    The official spokesman for the National Investment Authority, Muthanna Al-Ghanimi, said in a press statement, “The electronic application for housing units in Bismaya will be launched via an electronic link for the Authority in the Ur electronic portal, free of charge.”
    He added, "We call on citizens who wish to apply electronically for the Bismayah city project not to interact and respond to those promoting fake paper application forms for residential units."
    Last Thursday, the head of the National Investment Authority, Haider Muhammad Makkiya, announced the opening of applications for housing units for the Bismayah Residential Complex project.
    Makiya said, “Applications for housing units for the Bismayah Residential Complex project will be opened through the Ur electronic portal platform,” adding, “With this procedure, the citizen will take his right to register successively, without any cost, and according to precedence.”

Share if you like
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 2:53 am