Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The Iraqi government denounces the attack on the Syrian-Jordanian border

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

government - The Iraqi government denounces the attack on the Syrian-Jordanian border Empty The Iraqi government denounces the attack on the Syrian-Jordanian border

Post by Rocky Mon 29 Jan 2024, 4:24 am

The Iraqi government denounces the attack on the Syrian-Jordanian border
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] |Today
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

+A
    -A

Baghdad today - Baghdad
    Today, Monday (January 29, 2024), the Iraqi government denounced the attack that occurred on the Syrian-Jordanian border, warning that these developments would have a negative impact on regional and international peace and security.
    Government spokesman Bassem Al-Awadi said, in a statement received by Baghdad Al-Youm, “The Iraqi government denounces the ongoing escalation, especially the recent attack that occurred on the Syrian-Jordanian border, and is also following with great concern the dangerous security developments in the region.”
    The statement added, "At a time when Iraq calls for an end to the spiral of violence, it confirms its readiness to work on drawing up basic rules of engagement that will avoid further repercussions in the region and prevent the conflict from expanding." 
    He stressed that "the repercussions of these developments threaten regional and international peace and security, undermine efforts to combat terrorism and drugs, and also expose trade, the economy, and energy supplies to danger."
    The US Central Command confirmed in a statement yesterday, Sunday, that "three service members were killed and 25 others were injured in a one-way drone attack" that targeted a base in northeastern Jordan.
    On Sunday (January 28, 2024), US Secretary of Defense Lloyd Austin vowed to respond to the attack that killed 3 soldiers and injured more than 25 others on the Syrian-Jordanian border.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 1:05 am