Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Saleh rule out the fall in oil prices below production costs and the likely recovery soon

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Saleh - Saleh rule out the fall in oil prices below production costs and the likely recovery soon Empty Saleh rule out the fall in oil prices below production costs and the likely recovery soon

Post by Rocky Mon 18 Jan 2016, 8:25 am

[ltr]
    Saleh rule out the fall in oil prices below production costs and the likely recovery soon

January 18, 2016
    [/ltr]

[ltr]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Our economy / Baghdad
    Economic Adviser to the Prime Minister ruled out the appearance of Mohammed Saleh, falling oil prices to below cost of production, weighted price recovery in the future.
    Saleh said in a statement seen by the agency of our economy news that "global readings excluded falling oil prices to below cost of production," noting that "Iraq cheap in the cost of oil producing countries and this makes us immune to all production stopped because of falling prices." 
    He stopped a lot of oil investment projects in North America because of the high costs of production and falling prices, explaining that the "landing threatens the global economy, so oil prices will recover and can not become its price the cost of production or less, because it is not a free commodity, and there are hundreds of billions of dollars invested in the field of oil, and the loss include the various countries of the world. " 
    "The fall in oil prices and the issue of temporary, and if it has fallen below the cost of production, the global economy Fair recession and collapse, and that the drop in prices did not indicate the existence of a global winner, but all nations lose." 
    He noted the existence of an economic policy called "beggar neighbor" This policy impoverish everyone, including working out because poverty prevail on everyone. "

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][/ltr]

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 11:32 pm