Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Iraq Dinar/News is a popular topic among many topics this board offers.

See the footer of the board for our Facebook and My business pages.

Be sure and join our Dinar Only Newsletter Email list. It is located on the right. Your User Account Email when joining the board is for with in Neno's Place use of board information which you can control in your profile settings.

Neno

NOTES:
For "Advertising" with in my board to our Membership and Visitors see our "Sponsor Ad Info" in the Navbar. Neno's Place receives a low of 50,000 views a week to over 100,000 plus many times thru out the year.

I can be reached by phone or text 7am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.
Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Longest Dinar holding Community. Reach Admin by Private Message. Copyright © 2006-2017

Anbar provincial council calls for security leaders to storm Fallujah

rocky

Post by rocky on Sun 07 Feb 2016, 9:32 am

07-02-2016 05:00 PM 
Number of Views: 313

Iraq today

Anbar Provincial Council on Sunday called on the security leaders in the army and the police to storm the city of Fallujah, and the council member Jassim Mohammed honey that 'the security forces and later cleared of all the gray areas and editing of direct guerrilla organization Daash stormed Fallujah and urgently at the suffering of the people of the city of humane and healthy tough conditions and a lack of food months ago. ' honey and added that' the battle of Fallujah must be resolved and is released from the terrorist organization gangs and the opening of safe corridors for the exit of civilians caught Daash and prevent them from leaving their homes for more than a year ', noting that' thousands of families under siege in Fallujah, most of them children, women and the elderly. " He added honey to 'cleanse Fallujah of al Daash will contribute to break the back of terrorism and weaken the abilities of Fallujah fact is an important artery of the cities of Anbar and editing will be a victory of the security forces and the defeat against the terrorist organizations in Iraq."

http://news.faceiraq.com/index.php?page=article&id=7189

Current date/time is Thu 08 Dec 2016, 6:01 am