Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Iraq Dinar/News is a popular topic among many topics this board offers.

See the footer of the board for our Facebook and My business pages.

Be sure and join our Dinar Only Newsletter Email list. It is located on the right. Your User Account Email when joining the board is for with in Neno's Place use of board information which you can control in your profile settings.

For "Advertising" with in my board to our Membership and Visitors see our "Sponsor Ad Info" in the Navbar. Neno's Place receives a low of 50,000 views a week to over 100,000 plus many times thru out the year.

I can be reached by phone or text 7am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.
Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Longest Dinar holding Community. Reach Admin by Private Message. Copyright © 2006-2017

Ad Space M-1

Board Rules

October 2016

Calendar Calendar

Ad Space M-2

Revv Worldwide

IQD/Oil/Commodities Charts

Ad Space M-3

Top posting users this week

Top posting users this month

Ad Space M-4

Arrest 44 accused of criminal offenses in Basra

Arrest 44 accused of criminal offenses in Basra

Post by rocky on Fri 19 Feb 2016, 3:05 am

[ltr]Arrest 44 accused of criminal offenses in Basra[/ltr]

Since 02.19.2016 at 08:42 (Baghdad time)
[ltr]BAGHDAD - balances News[/ltr]
[ltr]It announced the police directorate in Basra on Friday for the arrest of 44 defendants charged with various criminal offenses, including murder, kidnapping and robbery in the province.[/ltr]
[ltr]She said the directorate said in a statement received / balances News /, copy it, that "police forces carried out intensive security crackdown in several parts of the province resulted in the arrest of 44 accused of wrongdoing various criminal offenses," indicating that "one of them was arrested for shooting in air during a wedding ceremony in the green district, and another is accused of theft arrested in Khmsmill area, is accused of kidnapping has been arrested in the hand of the Shatt al-Arab Al-Fayhaa spend. "[/ltr]
[ltr]She drew the Directorate in its statement that "police forces also arrested in the Republic area is accused of assaulting an employee while performing his duty, also arrested in the direction region on the murder suspect," adding that "the police force continues to prosecute criminal gangs and book cars and bikes firearms that do not carry registration plates. "[/ltr]
[ltr]The Basra Basra witnessing a series of murders, kidnapping and armed robbery, as well as tribal conflicts during the period Alsabakh.anthy 29/42 g[/ltr]

Current date/time is Wed 26 Oct 2016, 8:09 pm