Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Iraq Dinar/News is a popular topic among many topics this board offers.

See the footer of the board for our Facebook and My business pages.

Be sure and join our Dinar Only Newsletter Email list. It is located on the right. Your User Account Email when joining the board is for with in Neno's Place use of board information which you can control in your profile settings.

For "Advertising" with in my board to our Membership and Visitors see our "Sponsor Ad Info" in the Navbar. Neno's Place receives a low of 50,000 views a week to over 100,000 plus many times thru out the year.

I can be reached by phone or text 7am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.
Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Longest Dinar holding Community. Reach Admin by Private Message. Copyright © 2006-2017

Ad Space M-1

Board Rules

October 2016

Calendar Calendar

Ad Space M-2

Revv Worldwide

IQD/Oil/Commodities Charts

Ad Space M-3

Top posting users this week

Top posting users this month

Ad Space M-4

Daash kills and wounds 30 civilians tried to escape from Fallujah

Post by rocky on Sat 11 Jun 2016, 3:33 am

 BAGHDAD / long-Presse 

Declared war media cell, on Friday, 30 people from families fleeing toward the Amiriyah Fallujah, killed and wounded have theorganization (Daash) west of the city (62 km west of Baghdad). 
The cell in a statement received (range Press), a copy of it, that " organization (Daash) terrorist, committed a massacre against my clan Albossalh and Albouhatm this morning at theintersection of peace area west of Fallujah. " 
she said the cell that" the terrorist organization opened fire on families emerging direction of Amiriyah, and killed and wounded some 30 civilians, most of them children and women, " He pointed out that " the bodies of the dead are still at the scene." In another context, the leadership of the popular crowd in Anbar province, announced on Friday, killing 20 members of the (Daash) , including four suicide bombers, during clearing thearea around Haditha District western Anbar battles, while suggesting the destruction of five additives and anumber of military vehicles of the organization. The director of the intelligence brigade withstand modern submitted Nazim Aljughaifi in an interview with (long - Presse) " The joint forces carried out a military operation against the stronghold of al Daash to disinfect the area around Haditha District including Alskrh areas and the valley, killing 20 members of Daash including four suicide bombers wearing explosive belts .. " 
He Aljughaifi" the security forces were able to destroy five additives for the organization with four trucks carrying unilateral Corps detachment mortar bombing in Alskrh area during the modern northwest cleansing battles with the seizures of weapons and missiles. ". 
He continued security official said" the organization Daash trying concentration in those areas surrounding theHaditha and al - Baghdadi , with an open hand through the supply of its components in the pristine neighborhood west of the island of maize spend west of Ramadi , Hit, "adding that" joint forces carried out Tardah to destroy their communities and their movements cut lines operations. ".

Current date/time is Fri 28 Oct 2016, 2:45 pm