Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Merry Christmas Email from Dinar Trade

Neno
    Neno
    Admin
    Admin

dinar - Merry Christmas Email from Dinar Trade Empty Merry Christmas Email from Dinar Trade

Post by Neno Thu 20 Dec 2012, 8:36 pm

dinar - Merry Christmas Email from Dinar Trade Logo_holiday_bow

Dear Valued Customer,

We would like to sincerely thank each and every one of you for your valued business and loyalty to Dinar Trade. To show our appreciation, we are pleased to offer a Holiday promotion for the purchase of Iraqi Dinars. We continually adjust our prices according to the markets in the Middle East and can give the most competitive and transparent prices EVER ADVERTISED for the Dinar.

MILLION IQD PROMOTION
    If you purchase 1 million Iraqi Dinars, we will include 15 1,000 Dinar notes FREE.
    If you purchase 2 million Iraqi Dinars, we will include 30 1,000 Dinar notes FREE.
    If you purchase 3 million Iraqi Dinars, we will include 45 1,000 Dinar notes FREE.

Basically, for every million Iraqi Dinars purchased, you will receive an additional 15 1,000 Dinar notes FREE. That means for a million Dinar purchase for $980.00, you will actually be purchasing the order for $950.00 when you add the promotional IQD to the total sale.

LESS THAN ONE MILLION IQD PROMOTION:
    If you purchase 100,000 Iraqi Dinars, we will include one 1,000 Dinar note FREE.
    If you purchase of 200,000 Iraqi Dinars, we will include two 1,000 Dinar notes FREE.
    If you purchase of 300,000 Iraqi Dinars, we will include three 1,000 Dinar notes FREE.

We have also updated our sell your currency page. You can now sell your currency for US Dollars or any other currency that we offer.

We at Dinar Trade have you in mind with the creation of the most secure and innovative ways to buy or sell your foreign currency holdings. We hope that you will continually do business with us for your foreign currency needs.

Blessings and Merry Christmas,
    D Trade Inc
    sales@dinartrade.com
    www.dinartrade.com
    1-877-770-7660
    1-702-534-6711

dinar - Merry Christmas Email from Dinar Trade Email2.png?campaign=christmas&email=dinartrade@nenosplace

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 11:57 pm