Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Iraq Dinar/News is a popular topic among many topics this board offers.

See the footer of the board for our Facebook and My business pages.

Be sure and join our Dinar Only Newsletter Email list. It is located on the right. Your User Account Email when joining the board is for with in Neno's Place use of board information which you can control in your profile settings.

Neno

NOTES:
For "Advertising" with in my board to our Membership and Visitors see our "Sponsor Ad Info" in the Navbar. Neno's Place receives a low of 50,000 views a week to over 100,000 plus many times thru out the year.

I can be reached by phone or text 7am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.
Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Longest Dinar holding Community. Reach Admin by Private Message. Copyright © 2006-2017

Iraqi Kurdistan News in brief – October 11, 2016

rocky

Post by rocky on Tue 11 Oct 2016, 4:03 am

Posted on October 11, 2016 by Editorial Staff in Iraqi Kurdistan News in brief
[size=13]Fuad Hussein says Barzani waiting for Iran to set date for Tehran visit[/size]
Erbil: Masoud Barzani is waiting for Iran to dedicate a date for Barzani’s visit to the country, the Barzani’s office chief said. Fuad Hussein told reporters on Monday he hoped Iran would set a time for Barzani’s visit in the near future, NRT reports. His speech came after some reports claim that that Barzani and Kurdistan Regional Government Prime Minister Nechirvan Barzani plan to visit the region’s neighbor in the next few days. The Alwaght News website reported on September 29 that Barzani and the KRG PM would visit Tehran in a two-day trip. Ekurd.net
[size=13]Iraqi Kurdish bomb squad to train mine clearance in Czech Republic[/size]
Prague: A Kurdish bomb squad will train mine clearance with the Czech military’s engineering battalion in Bechyne, south Bohemia, said Vladimir Lukovsky from Czech Defence Ministry’s press department on Monday. The course will last about four weeks, the Kurdish soldiers will practice removing unexploded munitions, reported local media. Lukovsky said the special course for 11 members of the Iraqi Kurdish armed forces focused on training the basic skills in identifying and detecting of unexploded ordnance (EOD) will be held at the 15th engineering battalion’s base in Bechyne in the second half of October. Participants will include members of the official security forces from Iraqi Kurdistan Region. They are part of a coalition fighting against the Islamic State (IS) and part of the Iraqi armed forces. xinhua.net

[size=13]Kurdistan govt officials give conflicting remarks on teachers’ lists sent to Baghdad[/size]
Erbil: Iraqi Kurdistan Region’s Ministry of Finance and Economic Affairs has denied any list of teachers’ names was sent to Baghdad from the Kurdistan Region. The Deputy Minister of Finance and Economic Affairs, Rabar Sadiq, said on Monda, “Nothing was sent to the region from Baghdad and nothing was sent to Baghdad from the Kurdistan Region.” Education Minister Pishtiwan Sadiq said on Sunday the names of teachers in the Kurdistan Region and information about their salaries were sent to Baghdad regarding the funds necessary to make payments of the salaries of teachers in the region. Sadiq said the Kurdistan Regional Government (KIRG)’s ministry is waiting for a response from the Iraqi government on providing the salaries of teachers. nrttv.com
[size=13]Islamic State chemical weapons have wounded 200 Peshmerga, civilians since start of war[/size]
Erbil: Two hundred Kurdish Peshmerga fighters and civilians have been wounded by Islamic State chemical weapons west of the Tigris in the two years of war with the militant group. No one has died as a result of the attacks but they have suffered burns, rashes, and respiratory ailments. One family of 15 was targeted with poison gas. Family members have been in and out of hospitals in Duhok. They have also lost some of their animals because of the chemical attack. rudaw.net

http://ekurd.net/iraqi-kurdistan-news-in-brief-october-11-2016-2016-10-11

Current date/time is Wed 07 Dec 2016, 2:40 am