Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

3 posters

Let's run a good race!

Waymaker
    Waymaker
    Daily Bread
    Daily Bread

Let's run a good race! Empty Let's run a good race!

Post by Waymaker Sun 14 Jul 2013, 7:41 am

Paul writes: ‘You’ve…seen the athletes race. Everyone runs; one wins. Run to win. All good athletes train hard…for a gold medal that tarnishes and fades. You’re after one that’s gold eternally’ (1Corinthians 9:24-25 TM). No second-rate effort, no settling for mediocre outcomes. ‘I’m running hard for the finish line. I’m giving it everything I’ve got. No sloppy living for me. I’m staying alert and in top condition.’ Getting ahead of others isn’t what it’s about; it’s about maximizing all you do for God’s glory! ‘Whatever you do, work at it with all your heart, as working for the Lord, not for men’ (Colossians 3:23 NIV).
    Lionheart
    Lionheart
    Cain't Let Go Investor
    Cain't Let Go Investor

Let's run a good race! Empty Re: Let's run a good race!

Post by Lionheart Sun 14 Jul 2013, 9:01 am

No second-rate effort, no settling for mediocre outcomes. ‘I’m running hard for the finish line. I’m giving it everything I’ve got. No sloppy living for me. I’m staying alert and in top condition.’ Getting ahead of others isn’t what it’s about; it’s about maximizing all you do for God’s glory! ‘Whatever you do, work at it with all your heart, as working for the Lord, not for men’ (Colossians 3:23 NIV).

I agree, but all athletes dont train the same, you will have groups train this way and others train that way. I today's society, there are more interpitations of the the scripture that ever before. But there is just the Word, as it is writen, in Black, White and Red. As we all train for the end of the race, we all have but one trainer, the Lord Jesus Christ thru the Holy Spirit who guides us, each in the way the Lord has planed for each to do and work his Glory.  As long as we are in his word and pray for guidance and understanding thru the Holy Spirit For the Glory of God alone.  Not my will but the Fathers.

Neno
    Neno
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Neno Sun 14 Jul 2013, 9:10 am

Good come back randy... ;)
    Lionheart
    Lionheart
    Cain't Let Go Investor
    Cain't Let Go Investor

Post by Lionheart Sun 14 Jul 2013, 10:12 am

:shock:  Thank you

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat 27 Jul 2024, 3:27 am