Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Meeting for the three presidencies to discuss the security and political situation

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Meeting for the three presidencies to discuss the security and political situation Empty Meeting for the three presidencies to discuss the security and political situation

Post by Rocky Sat 28 Jan 2017, 1:46 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Meeting for the three presidencies to discuss the security and political situation

 Baghdad / long-Presse 

He stressed the three presidencies, on the importance of concerted efforts and promote joint action among the various authorities to promote the areas that will enhance the victories of the security forces and secure the necessary services to the people. 
    This came during the three presidencies meeting, which was held on Wednesday evening, at the Peace Palace, the Green Zone in central Baghdad, the presence of the President of the Republic, Fuad Masum, the Prime Minister Haider al - Abadi, the head of the House of Representatives, Saleem al - Jubouri, the vice president, Nouri al - Maliki and Vice - chairman of the House of Representatives, Hamoudi and Aram Sheikh Mohammed, according to a presidential statement received (long - Presse) a copy of it. She presidencies in its statement that " the meeting greeted the armed forces in all its formations and different forms of the great victories achieved against al Daesh terrorist", stressing that " the sacrifices and tournaments that antiretroviral Iraqis are the focus of pride for the people of all its components and thereby helping to open up prospects for tomorrow safer and peace and progress of Iraq. " Participants discussed, according to the statement, " the overall political, economic, security and legislative conditions and emphasize the importance of concerted efforts and promote joint action between the various authorities in order to promote all areas that will enhance the victories of our troops and secure the necessary people services," adding that " the conferees agreed to continue this meetings on a regular basis. "
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 9:01 pm