Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

2 posters

See His Faithfulness and Be Strengthened

csd9013
    csd9013

See His Faithfulness and Be Strengthened Empty See His Faithfulness and Be Strengthened

Post by csd9013 Sat 28 Jan 2017, 8:37 am

“Great is his faithfulness; his mercies begin afresh each morning” Lamentations 3:23, NLT.

The refrain of this gospel hymn came to me one morning, and all I could do was stand still, lift my hands and thank the Lord.

Great is Thy faithfulness!
    Great is Thy faithfulness!
    Morning by morning new mercies I see.
    All I have needed Thy hand hath provided;
    Great is Thy faithfulness, Lord, unto me!

The faithfulness of God is one of the most treasured aspects of His character and nature. When we are faithless, He remains faithful. Even when we lose our way, He is faithful to come to our rescue. He is always seeking us out, always bearing us up, always lifting our head, always providing everything we need.

See His faithfulness today and let it comfort your mind and calm your emotions. Let the faithfulness that God has displayed through the years encourage you in knowing that He will do it again. Yes, Jesus gave His life once, but He will rescue you over and over again. Yes, He may have came to the earth and died and rose once, never to have to do it again, but He is faithful to love you over and over. He will continue to be faithful until you understand this amazing attribute of His heart. God is faithful, and it has nothing to do with you. It’s who He is. It’s His nature. Trust in the faithfulness of your God.

When it looks favorable and when it looks hopeless, when you receive good news and when you receive devastating news, when you feel like a young again and when you feel like you can barely stand, see God’s faithfulness and let it strengthen you.

Prayer: Dear Lord, thank you for your faithfulness in my life. It’s who you are. Thank you that you won’t stop loving me, you won’t stop showing mercy to me, you won’t stop protecting me, you won’t stop providing everything I need. You won’t stop being my God and lifting me into your arms. I love that you are faithful, and I love that you are mine, and I am yours.
    zimi31
    zimi31
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

See His Faithfulness and Be Strengthened Empty Re: See His Faithfulness and Be Strengthened

Post by zimi31 Sat 28 Jan 2017, 10:10 am

csd  always so timely...thank you...
    csd9013
    csd9013

See His Faithfulness and Be Strengthened Empty Re: See His Faithfulness and Be Strengthened

Post by csd9013 Sat 28 Jan 2017, 1:30 pm

zimi31 wrote:csd  always so timely...thank you...
    I'm glad!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue 07 May 2024, 2:53 pm