Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Kuwait is considering exporting electricity to Iraq

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Kuwait is considering exporting electricity to Iraq Empty Kuwait is considering exporting electricity to Iraq

Post by Rocky Wed 01 Feb 2017, 4:03 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Kuwait is considering exporting electricity to Iraq

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Economy News / Continue ...

Anticipate and Minister of Oil and Minister of Electricity and Water Essam Marzouk, Wednesday, that the electrical output of Kuwait up through the year 2035 to 39 thousand megawatts, pointing out that his country is considering exporting electricity to Iraq.

The newspaper "opinion" of Kuwait Marzouq quoted as saying, "The idea of ​​a potential to export electricity to Iraq and from import natural gas to run our plants," noting that "this idea will be put forward and discussed with the Iraqi side in the future."

And that "the ministry is seeking to improve the electricity grid global indicators, both in terms of reducing the length of time that the electricity was cut off for consumers or the period of time required for the delivery of electricity and residential development projects."

He explained Marzouq that "the Ministry has two types of development of its own stations powers, the first is concerned with the establishment of new stations in cooperation with the partnership body between the public and private sectors, such as creeks and stations implemented by the Ministry directly, such as Nuwaisib station, and the second is concerned with the development of the stations by raising the productivity of existing plants through special projects combined cycle system, where these projects may raise its production capacity of the plant to 50 percent. " 

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 02 May 2024, 10:39 am