Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Suhail discusses legal and financial law with parliamentary and public budget

Hkp1
    Hkp1
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Suhail discusses legal and financial law with parliamentary and public budget Empty Suhail discusses legal and financial law with parliamentary and public budget

Post by Hkp1 Thu Jul 18, 2013 5:15 am

Wednesday, 17 July 2013 15: 58

Suhail discusses legal and financial law with parliamentary and public budget

Baghdad/Al baghdadia news.Discussed the first Deputy Chairman of Parliament Qusay Abdul Wahab al-Suhail, Wednesday, with legal and financial committees parliamentary election law and the general budget.

According to a statement by the information Office of the first Deputy received/baghdadia news copy, "Suhail with the legal Committee discussed the proposal of the law on parliamentary elections and differences in views and the possibility of reaching agreement on the proposals.

He noted the importance of the adoption of the law as regulating parliamentary elections at the same time stressing that this Act is completed and the parliamentary elections on time. "

The statement said Al-Suhail discussed with the Finance Committee a number of laws relating to the work of the Committee and in particular the public budget and the need to prepare it in a way that ensures benefit in time. end/21

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri May 03, 2024 12:05 am