Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Bayraktar: Federal Court had not received any suit on the Khawr Abd Allah Agreement

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Bayraktar: Federal Court had not received any suit on the Khawr Abd Allah Agreement Empty Bayraktar: Federal Court had not received any suit on the Khawr Abd Allah Agreement

Post by Rocky Wed 08 Feb 2017, 4:02 am

[ltr]Bayraktar: Federal Court had not received any suit on the Khawr Abd Allah Agreement[/ltr]
    [ltr]February 8, 2017 |11:06 -The numberofreadings: 33 Show[/ltr]

[ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/ltr]

Network Iraqi position 

[ltr]

The spokesman for the Federal Judiciary judge, "Abdul Sattar Bayrakdar," Wednesday, absence of any decision on the Khor Abdullah and the Convention on the railways, we have not received a lawsuit in this regard.

He said, "Bayraktar," the child "of the Iraqi situation," a statement said that "the Federal Court did not issue any decision on the Khor Abdullah Agreement and railways signed between Iraq and Kuwait."

The judge added, "They also do not receive any action in this regard to this very day."

It is said that a number of MPs have confirmed their intention to sue on the Khor Abdullah agreement being Iraqi and not of Kuwait.

It is worth mentioning that the MPs in the House of Kuwait's parliament have threatened to resort to the military option with Iraq in the case of the Khawr Abd Allah

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/ltr]

Current date/time is Thu 19 Sep 2024, 6:21 pm