Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Deputy confirm presented a lawsuit on the Khawr Abd Allah describes Bayraktar statements without fin

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Deputy confirm presented a lawsuit on the Khawr Abd Allah describes Bayraktar statements without fin Empty Deputy confirm presented a lawsuit on the Khawr Abd Allah describes Bayraktar statements without fin

Post by Rocky Thu 09 Feb 2017, 1:38 am

[ltr]Deputy confirm presented a lawsuit on the Khawr Abd Allah describes Bayraktar statements without fine[/ltr]

Since 09.02.2017 at 10:01 (Baghdad time)
    [ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/ltr]
    [ltr]Baghdad balances News[/ltr]
    [ltr]MP for the Reform Front high Nassif surprised statements spokesman for the federal judiciary Sattar Bayraktar said that it does not receive any federal court lawsuit about the Khawr Abd Allah agreement and not a court decision on them, stressing that it filed a lawsuit in this regard on 09/24/2013 The decision was issued dismiss the case.[/ltr]
    [ltr]She said in a statement received / balances News / copy of it, "Mr. Bayraktar's comments are inaccurate, it is strange that he was not aware that I have filed a lawsuit with the Federal Court dated 24.9.2013 no more than three years included objection to the Khor Abdullah Agreement because they include the waiver of the maritime border and make Iraq a closed state of nautical and it was a must to Atmrr in the House only after voting upon approval by a majority of two-thirds of the members of the Council, as well as it could have been challenged by 71 deputies, it has been issued by the court dismiss the case and possible to see a copy of the lawsuit attached hereto and arrived lawsuit fees and signatures naysayers Representatives of the Convention. "[/ltr]
    [ltr]She added that "the issue of sovereignty for the country and the unity and territorial integrity, and if I got in any other country with a similar case involving the problems of the border to become the issue of public opinion and were preoccupied by the government, the media and civil society organizations and activists and jurists."[/ltr]
    [ltr]She said, "the reaction of the lawsuit is not the end of the journey, Valtjaozac Kuwait on Iraqi land and water will stop sooner or later and will retrieve all the rights of Iraq the will of the Iraqis."[/ltr]
    [ltr]It is worth mentioning N. judiciary spokesman Abdul Sattar Bayraktar said cross / balances News / non-receipt of a lawsuit on the issue of the Khawr Abd Allah.anthy 29 / D 24[/ltr]

[ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/ltr]

Current date/time is Thu 19 Sep 2024, 2:28 pm