Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Vice calls to address the problem of electrical projects in Basra, which amounted to 95% completion

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Vice calls to address the problem of electrical projects in Basra, which amounted to 95% completion  Empty Vice calls to address the problem of electrical projects in Basra, which amounted to 95% completion

Post by Rocky Sun 19 Feb 2017, 4:01 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

2017/02/19 | 12:40

(Encyclopedia of the Day News | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] ) - Economy

Since 19/02/2017 12:38 am (Baghdad time)

Baghdad balances News

He called MP Adel Al Mansouri, Sunday, the Ministry of Electricity to expedite the processing of electrical problem delayed projects in the province of Basra, which reached completion rate was 95%.

Mansouri said in a statement received / balances News / copy of it, that "should the Ministry of Electricity immediate intervention in addressing the problem of delayed projects since 06/10/2015," stressing the need to "run these projects because they arrived at the rate of completion of 95 percent."

He added that "the operation of such lines provide 750 megawatts," noting that "the old Rumaila line 101 arrived in the percentage completion of 95 percent line 103 Rumaila gaseous attributed the achievement in which 87 percent parked only on connectivity in addition to the Shatt al-Basra _ Hartha thermal line depends only on connectivity ".

He said Al Mansouri, "the importance of the completion of these projects," persisting "especially since the Basra province is one of the most prominent cities, which suffers from a significant rise in temperatures in the summer, and he was supposed to be given privacy for hours equipped with electricity and not disrupt projects." It ended 29 / A 43

The opinions expressed below do not reflect the balance of opinion News site, but rather reflect the views of their owners only.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 07 Jul 2024, 3:34 pm