Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Popular medical clinics open a special pavilion burns hospital in the Medical City

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Popular medical clinics open a special pavilion burns hospital in the Medical City Empty Popular medical clinics open a special pavilion burns hospital in the Medical City

Post by Rocky Thu Mar 02, 2017 5:14 am

[size=30]Popular medical clinics open a special pavilion burns hospital in the Medical City[/size]
    02/03/2017 10:33 | Number of Views: 14
    font size: [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    [rtl]Direction Press / Agencies[/rtl]
    [rtl]Circle popular medical clinics in the private wing of a hospital burns opened within the City of Medicine Department after the Ministry of Health and Environment issued a statement conquest.[/rtl]
    [rtl]The flags of the department director Saad al-Ibrahimi in a statement that "the trend Press" obtained a copy of it, that "the department decided to open a private wing in a hospital burns within medicine Circuit City and a capacity of 8 beds."[/rtl]
    [rtl]He pointed out that "a continuous circle to open these suites in Baghdad and the provinces in the case of a request by the citizens who wish to address their patients in and provide the conditions required to open such wings in order to provide medical and therapeutic services for lying and providing hotel services unique to patients and the advancement of the health situation serve the public interest ".[/rtl]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun May 12, 2024 8:00 am