Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

of the US military: 220 civilians were killed in strikes in Iraq and Syria since 2014

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

of the US military: 220 civilians were killed in strikes in Iraq and Syria since 2014 Empty of the US military: 220 civilians were killed in strikes in Iraq and Syria since 2014

Post by Rocky Sun Mar 05, 2017 4:45 am

[size=32]
    of the US military: 220 civilians were killed in strikes in Iraq and Syria since 2014[/size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]    

15 Hours Ago

Twilight News US Army / said on Saturday that 21 civilians were killed in nine separate strikes , the coalition led by the United States to fight the organization of the Islamic State in Iraq and Syria , between November and January. 
    The military said in a statement that the total number of civilians killed by coalition unwittingly risen to 220 since the start of operations against the militant group in 2014. 
    The statement said , "Although the coalition is making a special effort to strike military objectives and a way that minimizes the risk of civilian casualties , you can not avoid casualties in some incidents. " 
    The army estimates significantly lower than control groups estimate. 
    According to the group Oirorz estimates of control that at least 2463 civilians were killed in the coalition air strikes. 
    In the incident on Jan. 13 near the Iraqi city of Mosul , the military said eight civilians were killed during the strike targeted militants of the Islamic state in a house. 

The statement said "through video analysis of what happened after the strike recognize civilians near the house were not visible before the strike." 

US military data indicate that , as of 28 February 18666 was a coalition strike in Iraq and Syria since the beginning of the process. The data also indicate that the average daily cost of operations of $ 12.7 million.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat May 11, 2024 12:53 am