Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

4,000 US troops in the Ain al-Assad rule early next month

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

4,000 US troops in the Ain al-Assad rule early next month Empty 4,000 US troops in the Ain al-Assad rule early next month

Post by Rocky Mon 06 Mar 2017, 2:59 am

4,000 US troops in the Ain al-Assad rule early next month
     Sunday 05 March 2017 time 13:28 pm (9200 views)
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]4,000 US troops in the Ain al-Assad rule early next month
     [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

BAGHDAD / Sky Press: Baghdad A military source, on Sunday that 4,000 US troops will arrive in Ein al-Assad base in Anbar early next month to train Iraqi forces.

The Iraqi forces are locked in all its different forms of fierce battles for the Liberation of land north and west of the country from the control Daesh gangs controlled since 2014.

The source told "Sky Press" that "the 4,000 US troops will arrive in Ein al-Assad military base in Anbar province, which covers an area b / 35 / km and includes three military camps and airports."

"The number than these soldiers had previously trained three battalions of the army regiment includes all 250 Annasraly all kinds of fighting, noting that one of these regiments received the protection of sensitive places and important."

The leading role in the modern crowd stressed that "the importance of the western regions of Anbar and the Iraqi-Syrian border, Saudi Arabia, Jordan impose US forces to remain even after clearing all areas of the Upper Euphrates Daesh."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 30 May 2024, 11:42 am