Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Petraeus admits: My fight against terrorism stronger Iraqi special forces in the region and the Ira

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Petraeus admits: My fight against terrorism stronger Iraqi special forces in the region and the Ira Empty Petraeus admits: My fight against terrorism stronger Iraqi special forces in the region and the Ira

Post by Rocky Fri 10 Mar 2017, 2:52 am

[size=30]Petraeus admits: My fight against terrorism stronger Iraqi special forces in the region and the Iraqis will win the Daesh[/size]
    09/03/2017 06:55 | Number of Views: 796
    font size: [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Direction Press

Description former Director of the Central Intelligence Agency (CIA), Gen. David Petraeus, the Iraqi anti-terrorism device as a "stronger, especially in the Middle East forces.

Petraeus said in a press statement: "The Iraqis have succeeded in reducing the number of civilian casualties and the extent of destruction through the restoration of their areas of Daesh battles and this is what distinguishes them."

US general described the Iraqi Anti-terrorism as "the most powerful special forces in the Middle East and that the Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi was right when he said that anti-terrorist units in his country is the strongest in the region, which is at least in terms of the size of losses in the battles."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Petraeus said, "I know the city of Mosul well because I lived in when I was the commander of Division 101, which entered Nineveh province in the year 2003 and must be combing buildings and neighborhoods successively so that the enemy does not come back from behind.

He concluded, former director of the (CIA) his remarks by saying: In the end, Iraqis will prevail on Daesh in Mosul, where it's got two years to prepare to take control of the city In order dig tunnels and deploy traps in homes and has drones and snipers, but they were Iraqis a way to overcome this situation Signboard".

The combat system forces of terrorism have fought several fierce battles in various usurped areas of the elements Daesh criminal before they succeed edited and protect civilians in a manner stunned the world and forced many countries to recognize the ability of Iraqi forces to fight those elements and the protection of civilians and infrastructure, professionalism and professional highs. jh

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Mon 30 Sep 2024, 3:28 am