Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Parliamentary economy: amendment of the law set the money smuggled limit of money laundering

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Parliamentary economy: amendment of the law set the money smuggled limit of money laundering Empty Parliamentary economy: amendment of the law set the money smuggled limit of money laundering

Post by Rocky Tue 30 Jul 2013, 3:35 am

Parliamentary economy: amendment of the law set the money smuggled limit of money laundering

11:56 29/07/2013

Baghdad - and babysit - A member of the Committee on Economy and Investment Attorney Ibrahim stapes, to approve the amendment of the law set the money smuggled in the House of Representatives will support the national economy and reduce money laundering operations.

Rikabi said that members of the House of Representatives voted on the amendment of the law set the money smuggled, which is one of the important laws because it will control the sale of hard currency in the central bank auction and watching عليات the financial transfer.

He added that "this law will reduce the phenomenon of money laundering which has spread a lot during the recent period by the presence of banks and companies are dealt with fake currency to convert to the outside, stressing that the continuation of this process will affect the balance of the financial Iraq of hard currency."

"The money smuggled Control Act will contribute to an effective contribution in the fight against money laundering and supporting the economic development of the country" ... p / i

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 30 Jun 2024, 7:34 pm