Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Syrian army regains east transport depots destroyed

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Syrian army regains east transport depots destroyed Empty Syrian army regains east transport depots destroyed

Post by Rocky Fri 17 Mar 2017, 2:56 am

Syrian army regains east transport depots destroyed

Syrian army tightened its grip on the eastern city of Mazar mountain range ruin with 15 km, and regained transport depots in the region after serving on dozens of militants organize "Daesh" and destroyed their weapons, acknowledged Tenseekiet militants thus, recognized as "the Observatory Syrian opposition" control of the Syrian army on the castle barn northeastern city of Palmyra in eastern Homs after clashes with al "Daesh."

The Syrian army also targeted gatherings and movements "Front victory" in the neighborhoods of Karak - Siba - sea - forty - hot Bedouin - a hot oven - Egyptian roundabout vicinity of Daraa country and destroyed seven command headquarters and a vehicle equipped with a machine gun 14.5 and eliminated 14 insurgents and wounded 20 others, as violent clashes broke out between factions of the "free army" and groups linked to al "Daesh" in the Yarmouk area in the countryside of the western shield.

In turn, cast a Russian cargo planes carrying food aid umbrellas on neighborhoods besieged by organizing "Daesh" in the city of Deir ez-Zor, was received by the Syrian Red Crescent, which has been distributed to people in Hrabsh neighborhood in the city of Deir ez-Zor and Al Jufrah village south of the city.

In a separate context, declared, "Ahmed Alabdo forces - the army free" through the official front-page on the site "Twitter" they "took control of most parts of the mountain vipers in Qalmoun Sharqi in Damascus after clashes with al" Daesh "within the so-called battle of" the expulsion of prostitutes. " and it resulted in the killing and wounding a number of militants, organized, and destroyed him several mechanisms. "

http://www.aljournal.com/main/myapp-12325/

Current date/time is Wed 08 May 2024, 12:52 am