Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Urgent .. Najafi meet with heads of parliamentary blocs to discuss the important laws in today's ses

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Urgent .. Najafi meet with heads of parliamentary blocs to discuss the important laws in today's ses Empty Urgent .. Najafi meet with heads of parliamentary blocs to discuss the important laws in today's ses

Post by Rocky Tue 11 Feb 2014, 6:02 am

Urgent .. Najafi meet with heads of parliamentary blocs to discuss the important laws in today's session, including the budget

Wednesday, February 11, 2014 12:55

[Baghdad - where]

Hold House Speaker Osama Najafi meeting with the heads of parliamentary blocs to discuss a number of important draft laws included in the agenda of the Parliament on Tuesday.

According to a parliamentary source told all of Iraq [where] that "Najafi met with heads of parliamentary blocs and committees to discuss the important laws on the agenda of the parliamentary session scheduled for today in addition to the possible inclusion of the law of the financial budget on the agenda and read a first reading."

The House of Representatives has postponed earlier in the day to hold its half an hour to lack of quorum for the session.

It is scheduled to hold its regular House of Representatives today for voting and reading a number of bills with his agenda during the first reading of the budget bill for the state of public finances in 2014. Ended 14

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 11:08 am