Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

US Secretary of State to visit Russia next month

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

US Secretary of State to visit Russia next month Empty US Secretary of State to visit Russia next month

Post by Rocky Tue 21 Mar 2017, 3:55 am

US Secretary of State to visit Russia next month

Date: 21/03/2017 09:17
    Rex-Tillerson

Information / Baghdad ..

An official at the US State Department on Tuesday that Foreign Minister Rex Tillerson will pay a visit to Russia in April next year.

The official said: "will go (Tillerson) in April to meet a group of seven adults in Italy, and then to Russia for meetings."

The official did not specify the date of the upcoming visit Tillerson accurately, while the spokeswoman said Russian Foreign Ministry spokesman, Maria Zakharova on its front page on the site "Facebook" that Moscow does not currently intend to confirm or deny information about the visit of US Secretary of State, Rex Tillerson, to Russia in April.

It should be noted that Tillerson as foreign minister met with his counterpart Lavrov once in Bonn on February 16.

The media quoted US officials that the foreign minister has no plans to attend the NATO foreign ministers' meeting on 5th and the 6th of April next year, and will travel to Russia later that month in a move that may be considered allies presentation of Russia's concerns on their concerns.

He added that four US officials Tillerson intends to be absent from meetings to attend awaited talks between US President Donald Trump with his Chinese counterpart Xi Jinping in Mar-er-Lago, which is owned by Trump resort in Florida.

There was no immediate comment from a spokesman for the US State Department Mark Toner on whether Tillerson will miss the NATO meeting, while two US officials pointed out that Tillerson's visit to Moscow will be on April 12. Finished / 25

http://almaalomah.info/2017/03/21/world/140824

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr 2024, 11:45 am