Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

France: Battle of Restitution will begin within days

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

France: Battle of Restitution will begin within days Empty France: Battle of Restitution will begin within days

Post by Rocky Fri Mar 24, 2017 4:20 am

France: Battle of Restitution will begin within days

Date of release: 2017/3/24
    [Where - Continue]
    French Defense Minister Jean-Yves Le Duran said on Friday that the battle for the restoration of the Syrian city of Raqqa will probably start in the coming days.
    "France has always said that tenderness is a major goal. Today one can say that it is besieged and that the fight for the sake of tenderness will begin in the coming days," he told CNN News.
    "It will be a very difficult battle but it will be a battle of utmost importance."
    The US Defense Department announced this week that the coalition against US-led Da'ash had for the first time landed ground troops behind enemy lines near the town of the class he controls in northern Syria to open a new front in the restoration campaign.

https://translate.google.com/translate?depth=1&hl=en&ie=UTF8&prev=_t&rurl=translate.google.com&sl=auto&tl=en&u=http://www.alliraqnews.com/modules/news/article.php%3Fstorytopic%3D41%26storyid%3D21752

Current date/time is Tue Mar 19, 2024 5:42 am