Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Iran: Battle of the Liberation of Idlib will begin soon

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Iran: Battle of the Liberation of Idlib will begin soon Empty Iran: Battle of the Liberation of Idlib will begin soon

Post by Rocky Fri 10 Nov 2017, 2:49 am

Iran: Battle of the Liberation of Idlib will begin soon

Iran: Battle of the Liberation of Idlib will begin soon 5754a5a0c46188810b8b45c3-660x330

Iran's Supreme Leader Ali Akbar Velayati, the top adviser to Iran's Supreme Leader, predicted that the Syrian regime would soon begin its battle to control Idlib.
    "We expect the Syrian army to soon regain Idlib, which is controlled by the armed opposition, as well as eastern Syria, an area under the control of the US-backed Kurdish forces," Velayati said after meeting with Aleppo governor Hussein Diab.
    "We will soon see the liberation of the eastern region of Syria, and then the Idleb region of western Syria," according to the semi-official Mehr news agency.
    He praised Velayati , who is visiting Damascus since last Monday, what he called " the successes achieved  by the army of Syria and its allies , including Hezbollah in Lebanon," adding that "Tehran 's interference in the Syrian civil war prevented acts of violence on a large scale."
    The official stressed that Iran is ready to participate in the reconstruction of Syria, saying that "the liberation of Aleppo was a severe blow to the militants, and the beginning of their end in Syria," he said.
    Velayati said that "the visit of the Iranian delegation to Aleppo is a confirmation of the willingness of the Iranian people to stand by Syria in the war and the reconstruction phase."

http://www.aljournal.com/%D8%A7%D9%8A%D8%B1%D8%A7%D9%86-%D9%85%D8%B9%D8%B1%D9%83%D8%A9-%D8%AA%D8%AD%D8%B1%D9%8A%D8%B1-%D8%A3%D8%AF%D9%84%D8%A8-%D8%B3%D8%AA%D8%A8%D8%AF%D8%A3-%D9%82%D8%B1%D9%8A%D8%A8%D8%A7/

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 3:02 pm