Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Switzerland investigating political espionage by the Turkish community

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Switzerland investigating political espionage by the Turkish community Empty Switzerland investigating political espionage by the Turkish community

Post by Rocky Sat 25 Mar 2017, 2:22 am

History of edits:: 2017/3/24 22:11 • 86 times readable

{International: Euphrates News} Federal prosecutors in Switzerland confirmed that it had opened a criminal investigation into a possible spy in a foreign country by the Turkish community issue.

The press office for the prosecution said in a statement issued in this regard: "grew to the attention of the Office of the Federal Prosecutor and the presence of strong suspicions about political espionage involved in it is likely the Turkish community in Switzerland."
    The statement pointed out that the investigation, which began on 16 this March, is based on Swiss law prohibits the collection of intelligence information for the benefit of a foreign country to the detriment of Switzerland or its people.
    Include penalties in case of violation of this law , a prison term of up to three years, or pay a large fine.
    The statement said that the first results of the investigation will be announced on 16 April next year, in which the Turkish day of the referendum on constitutional amendments to expand the powers of President Recep Tayyip Erdogan, and this shows that the intelligence activities weighted Turkish community in Switzerland relating to this political effectiveness, any referendum.
    The Swiss Foreign Minister, Didier Burkkhaltar, told his Turkish counterpart, born Jawish Ihsanoglu, that Switzerland "will investigate thoroughly , " in any espionage carried out by Ankara on Turkish expatriates, before Alastvta.anthy

http://alforatnews.com/modules/news/article.php?storyid=140413

Current date/time is Tue 19 Mar 2024, 12:13 am