Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Abadi discusses with the leaders of the parliamentary blocs the results of his visit to Washington a

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Abadi discusses with the leaders of the parliamentary blocs the results of his visit to Washington a Empty Abadi discusses with the leaders of the parliamentary blocs the results of his visit to Washington a

Post by Rocky Mon 27 Mar 2017, 3:02 am

Abadi discusses with the leaders of the parliamentary blocs the results of his visit to Washington and the bombing of Mosul

Release Date: 2017/3/26 23:09 • 524 times read

[Ayna-Baghdad]
    Prime Minister Haider Abadi, on Sunday, a meeting with representatives of the parliamentary blocs.
    A statement of his office received the agency of all Iraq [where] a copy of it, that Abadi "made a presentation on the results of his visit to Washington, and the explosion that occurred in Mosul, in addition to the relationship between the government and the House of Representatives and listened to the interventions and queries of representatives of parliamentary blocs.
    The statement added that "the importance of strengthening relations with the international community was stressed and that Abadi's visit to Washington was successful to activate the strategic framework agreement and the importance of maintaining communication and constructive relationship between the government and the parliament."
    "The meeting also agreed to perpetuate the momentum of the victories and not to disperse the effort in fighting the staunch and the trend towards the reconstruction of the country and the return of the displaced."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 02 May 2024, 5:46 am