Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Speaker of Parliament: to seek balanced relations with all neighboring and friendly countries

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Speaker of Parliament: to seek balanced relations with all neighboring and friendly countries Empty Speaker of Parliament: to seek balanced relations with all neighboring and friendly countries

Post by Rocky Sun Apr 02, 2017 4:22 am

Speaker of Parliament: to seek balanced relations with all neighboring and friendly countries

Written by : by saad in:April 2, 2017In: Iraq News No Comments Print E - mail
    Light News / Baghdad
    met with House Speaker Salim al - Jubouri, the Iranian ambassador to Baghdad , Hassan Dnaii fled, on the occasion of ending his tenure in Iraq, as he emphasized that Iraq seeks balanced relations with all neighboring countries and friendly.
    A statement by his press office, "Noor News" received a copy of it today, that "During the meeting , they discussed bilateral relations and ways of strengthening them in order to preserve the interests and sovereignty of the two countries, as parliament speaker stressed that Iraq seeks balanced relations with all neighboring and friendly countries."
    Jubouri said, that "Iran is an important country with which we have many participants and must activate cooperation to crystallize these participants into real interests in accordance with the principle of respect for sovereignty and good neighborliness."
    For his part, the Iranian ambassador, expressed "delight to work inside Iraq during the past period, and the relations between the two countries need to work larger , " stressing that "the House of Representatives has a significant role in the future of these relations, and that his country is ready to cooperate in all fields."
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:54 pm