Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Sacco renews its call for the establishment of the civilian government in Iraq

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Sacco renews its call for the establishment of the civilian government in Iraq Empty Sacco renews its call for the establishment of the civilian government in Iraq

Post by Rocky Mon 03 Apr 2017, 1:44 am

Sacco renews its call for the establishment of the civilian government in Iraq

 Kirkuk / Range

Announced the Chaldean Patriarch in Iraq, thanks to the French Church after a visit by her to win support to Iraq 's Christians, as announced to provide relief aid to 3000 families superconductivity, renewed his call for the need to have the political system in Iraq civilians.
    Said Patriarch Luis Rafael Saco Chaldean Patriarch in Iraq and the world after his return from Paris in order to provide relief aid to three thousand superconductivity family in an interview for the "long", "We send a message of thanks to parents cardinals and bishops of France loved ones following the chance my participation in the Council of Cardinals plenary meeting of the Bishops of France in (Lord, the Holy city of the virgin Mary) to express to you my deep gratitude for the support Tzarunh the Christian community in Iraq, which Esendna and encourages us to continue our witness as disciples of Christ among our Muslim brothers. "
    Addressing the Saco French Church by saying that "material assistance that you provide for the displaced and students will not forget and then were many visits to you our rich prayer and sharing , and we mention the continued support of the East, and Taamh Leon Diocese of with Mosul. And a group of brotherhood with Iraq."
    He pointed out that " the Republic of France, despite the secular political system , which we respect , and we hope that also we have a civil system, the rest of France Church of the eldest daughter of the Catholic Church. This is a memory with the Christian East in Hdtna and our suffering, we are confident that the big sister will not forget us, wishing them a feast of Easter Resurrection and blessed are united with you in prayer and hope for peace in our world examinee. "
    He explained Sacco "We participated in the charity dinner organized by the Support Committee of Iraq 's Christians ceremony - France in cooperation with the East and the work of the Organization of the Chaldean Church in the presence of a number of government and religious figures, which allocated the proceeds going to support the age of villages and towns plain of
    Nineveh."
    Through Saco in his speech about "great thanks to this initiative , praising the role of the group Chaldean in Srsal and Paris for their continuous support for displaced families and described them (Balsamra Saleh), saying that we thank the Church of France and the Government for their support for Iraq and Oukovhma to the side of the oppressed , " and urged "that this support will continue to all displaced families from Mosul and Nineveh plain towns, especially in these difficult circumstances. "
    This is discussed Saco during his visit to France with the "Patriarch Monsignor Pascal Collenah, director of the East 's work and his ways to help Christians in Iraq through the mine - raising process in cooperation with the concerned authorities in the process of reconstruction."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Wed 08 May 2024, 2:03 am