Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Trade: supermarkets achieved sales worth more than the 5 billion dinars during last June

chouchou
    chouchou

Trade: supermarkets achieved sales worth more than the 5 billion dinars during last June Empty Trade: supermarkets achieved sales worth more than the 5 billion dinars during last June

Post by chouchou Mon 05 Aug 2013, 5:26 am

The company announced the Central Markets General in the Ministry of Commerce said its sales in the sales centers and markets of Baghdad and branches in all provinces amounted to five billion and 506 million dinars during the month of June.

[ltr]And less than a ministry statement received by all of Iraq [where] a copy of it, the director of the company Abdul Mohsen al-Rikabi said, "The revenue generated from the transfer of goods materials ration card amounted to four hundred and twenty-four million and [828] thousand dinars to calculate all public companies to trade food and grain trade and supermarkets, and the company's stores and supermarkets, and Total earned hops [367] leap. "[/ltr]

[ltr]He stirrup that "the company's past and ongoing exercise activity and seeks to improve its performance which is moving toward activating the investment markets of central and lands belonging to them have been in this field the opening of tenders by the Committee on Open for a building Khilani and forwarded to the Commission for analysis and approached the Ministry of Planning for approval to declare the tender phase III for the rehabilitation of a building rational market and the continuing rehabilitation work in the hall of the building market Tuesday by bush and a completion rate of 50%. "[/ltr]

[ltr]The general manager of the General Company for Central Markets, said that "pursuant to encourage national industry, the company continues in its dealings with all the productive sectors of the local public and mixed and private] and through the sales commission discharge as the value of the goods received from these companies during the month of June, more than one billion and [984] million dinars. "is over.[/ltr]

[ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/ltr]

Current date/time is Sun 29 Sep 2024, 1:14 pm