Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Habib al-Sadr: Egyptian delegation to visit Iraq "soon" to sign oil import contract with SOMO

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Habib al-Sadr: Egyptian delegation to visit Iraq "soon" to sign oil import contract with SOMO Empty Habib al-Sadr: Egyptian delegation to visit Iraq "soon" to sign oil import contract with SOMO

Post by Rocky Sat 08 Apr 2017, 1:15 am

Habib al-Sadr: Egyptian delegation to visit Iraq "soon" to sign oil import contract with SOMO

Habib Sadr , Iraq's ambassador to Egypt, said in a press statement, said that a delegation from the Egyptian Ministry of Petroleum, will visit Iraq "soon" to sign a contract to import one million barrels, of crude oil per month for one year. Sadr 's remarks came after the local newspaper quoted the money last Thursday, government sources did not name, that Egypt decided not to complete the import of crude oil from Iraq deal, due to the lack of agreement to allow the resumption of supplies from Saudi Aramco petroleum products period. Sadr said , "surprised at what was published today, that the agreement is continuous from the Egyptian side, because I was on a visit to the minister last night, and assured me that his country is pushing ahead with its agreement with Iraq on providing one million barrels of oil per month can be increased, for one year and the terms of repayment soft. He added, The Egyptian minister was informed that the Governments are ready and fully prepared to implement the agreement, and ended its part , all the arrangements necessary for the implementation of this action. The minister promised me that there is an Egyptian delegation, will visit Iraq soon, to sign the contract with the Iraqi oil Marketing company (SOMO) . I expect that will soon mean within a week to ten any M."
    Egypt had agreed with Iraq in February, on the import of one million barrels of crude oil per month, for one year from the first of March, initially, but the final contract was not signed and did not reach any shipments of Iraqi oil to Egypt in March. He said Egyptian Minister of Petroleum, Tariq al- Mulla, last Thursday, in a press statement that his country is still continuing in negotiations with Iraq to import two million barrels of crude oil per month, that the contract is being signed soon. The newspaper quoted its sources, that "Egypt has asked Iraq granted years to pay off the value of Basra crude, but Iraq agreed to only 90 days, which has not been accepted by the government."
    As al- Sadr , said that the agreement provides for the repayment grace period of 90 days from the date of receipt of shipments ... Egyptian minister assured us that Aramco, covers only 20 percent of the country 's needs of oil materials. Saudi Aramco and re - largest oil company in the world 's supply of Egypt by about 700 thousand tons per month, from the petroleum end of March, after being stopped in October.
    He said al- Sadr, the Iraqi government agreed last week, "D tubes for oil and gas from Iraq to Jordan and then to Egypt ... the cost of laying tubes of six billion dollars, and Sastgrkan three years, and we will soon begin to work in this strategic project to link Arab countries , the project will provide Jordan and Egypt , and their needs over the needs will be exported to overseas markets. "
    Egypt signed in November 2015 a memorandum of understanding with Iraq and Jordan, Baghdad , which provides Jordan and Egypt oil and gas materials.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 19 Sep 2024, 3:13 pm