Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Lavrov being the first telephone conversation with Tillerson after the US aggression against Syria

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Lavrov being the first telephone conversation with Tillerson after the US aggression against Syria Empty Lavrov being the first telephone conversation with Tillerson after the US aggression against Syria

Post by Rocky Sun 09 Apr 2017, 1:59 am

Lavrov being the first telephone conversation with Tillerson after the US aggression against Syria

09/04/2017

Direction Press / Agencies
    He confirmed the Russian Foreign Minister, Sergei Lavrov, during a telephone conversation with his US counterpart, Rex Tillerson , the US strikes on Syria carried out under the pretext of flimsy and serve the interests of terrorists.
    Lavrov said in the first telephone contact with Tillerson after the US strike on the Syrian hairs airport that "attacking the state is fighting terrorism not only leads to terrorism service and creates threats to regional security and global."
    The Russian minister noted that "allegations of Syrian forces using chemical weapons in Idlib on 4 April do not match reality," noting "the need for a detailed and objective investigation and professional to determine all the facts relating to this issue."
    According to the Russian Foreign Ministry statement, the two ministers agreed to "continue to examine the situation in the Syrian settlement through direct encounter" between them.
    It is anticipated that Rex Tillerson arrive in Moscow on 11 and April 12 of this visit planned long ago.

http://aletejahtv.org/permalink/159025.html

Current date/time is Sun 28 Apr 2024, 1:24 pm