Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Wasit Council demands 50% of the imports of the port of Zerbat

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Wasit Council demands 50% of the imports of the port of Zerbat Empty Wasit Council demands 50% of the imports of the port of Zerbat

Post by Rocky Sat 15 Apr 2017, 1:55 am

Wasit Council demands 50% of the imports of the port of Zerbat

WASSIT, April 14 (KUNA) - The Wasit Governorate Council on Friday blamed the Ministry of Finance for the harsh reality and financial austerity of the province because of its failure to grant its share of the Zerbata outlet for 50% of the port's revenues.
    "The province is experiencing great difficulties in financial matters because the Ministry of Finance has monopolized the revenues of the port and the local government has not received a single dinar from its imports," Finance Committee Chairman Alaa Al-Hajim said in a statement.
    "The judicial authority in the Badra district issued in February ordered the arrest of 33 customs officials of the Ministry of Finance because of suspicions of corruption in the port of Zurbatia and 11 others are being prosecuted," al-Hajim said.
    "Wassit has 50 percent of the revenues of the port, which were mentioned in the budget implementation instructions, but we did not get them from the central government," she said.
    "We have filed a lawsuit to obtain the benefit of the province of revenues of the port, but the invitation was revoked by the Iraqi judiciary in favor of the Ministry of Finance."
    The port of Zurbatia border, one of the most important ports with Iran, through which the process of trade exchange between the two countries, in addition to the entry and exit of visitors from Iraq and Iran, has witnessed in recent years major development and rehabilitation to accommodate the trade exchange movement, which witnessed a major escalation between the two countries. Finished

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 11 May 2024, 7:39 am