Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Deputy for the National: Parliament began a weak oversight, but succeeded legislation laws

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Deputy for the National: Parliament began a weak oversight, but succeeded legislation laws Empty Deputy for the National: Parliament began a weak oversight, but succeeded legislation laws

Post by Rocky Tue Apr 18, 2017 4:15 am

Deputy for the National: Parliament began a weak oversight, but succeeded legislation laws

18/04/2017
    Press direction / special
    National Alliance MP Mohammed al-Masoudi, said today that the House of Representatives has begun a weak field oversight, but succeeded in the legislation of many laws that were parked, while noting that the weakness of the supervisory role in all aspects of the state caused widespread financial and administrative country's corruption.
    Masoudi In an interview for "direction," said the parliament began a new manner and in accordance with the Constitution, a practice interrogation process for a group of ministers and the dismissal of a number of them, indicating that the election commission has a lot of violations, according to some talk so that the blocks claimed rigging the results during the electoral process.
    He added: The new mechanism will be worked out in the next election will prevent fraud votes and cut doubt and talk about it, pointing out that what distinguishes the current session of the parliament, not to control the heads of the blocks on their members and MP will be free to vote on the granting of trust or not the person questioned, as well as giving some of the blocks full freedom of a member of his performance, according to his statement to the section.
    It is said that the House of Representatives has a number of cases questioning of ministers and officials, the last vote at its meeting on Tuesday 11/4/2017, the conviction answers to the Minister of Health and Environment Adila Hammoud and stay in her post.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 5:24 am