Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Deputy for national calls to invest political calm in the legislation of laws

lonelyintexas
    lonelyintexas
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Deputy for national calls to invest political calm in the legislation of laws Empty Deputy for national calls to invest political calm in the legislation of laws

Post by lonelyintexas Mon 01 Jul 2013, 8:20 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Monday, July 1, 2013 09:31

[Baghdad where]

MP for the National Alliance cream Silverline political blocs to invest the political calm that Iraq is witnessing to pass important laws.

He Silverline according to a statement received by all of Iraq [where] a copy of it today, that "Iraq today is the strongest cases of political stability and on all the blocks to exploit this calm to pass important laws," noting that "the political blocs witness among them mobility and nationally to agree on laws, passed in Parliament. "

He explained that "the age of the current government and parliament is too short not serve differences, convulsions and blocks exploit this calm and pass all laws during the current period."

He stressed "the need to corner the differences and Iraq under a tent meeting to resolve all the problems, and the leaders of blocs to intensify their meetings to end all files related to the current parliamentary session and not to deport any law to the next session."

The political scene in Iraq's relatively calm, especially after meeting the symbolic leaders and representatives of the blocks, the first of the month of June, under the auspices of the President of the Islamic Supreme Council of Iraq Ammar al-Hakim and held a Cabinet meeting in Arbil, and to meet with Maliki, President of Kurdistan, Massoud Barzani. Ended

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 9:45 pm