Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Parks Baghdad is witnessing the influx of large numbers of Iraqi families

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Parks Baghdad is witnessing the influx of large numbers of Iraqi families  Empty Parks Baghdad is witnessing the influx of large numbers of Iraqi families

Post by Rocky Sat 10 Aug 2013, 7:17 am

Parks Baghdad is witnessing the influx of large numbers of Iraqi families

Saturday, August 10 2013 {Baghdad: Euphrates News} Baghdad Municipality announced the influx of large numbers of Baghdadi families and visitors and recreational attractions in the capital Baghdad to celebrate Eid al-Fitr.

It quoted the Directorate of Relations and Media issued a press release received by the agency {Euphrates News} a copy of it on Saturday Secretary of Baghdad Agency Abdul Hussein Morshedi say that "tourist facilities and entertainment of the Baghdad Municipality received very large numbers of families Baghdadi and expatriates from all provinces of the country to celebrate al-Fitr."

The witness tourist facilities during the days of Eid al-Fitr Toalfda large Iraqi families in spite of security breaches that hit the capital Baghdad during the last few years and which claimed the lives of many innocent citizens.

Murshidi added that "tourist sites and entertainment Qsdtha Baghdadi families heavily included Zawra Park in central Baghdad and Garden Adhamiya Corniche and Abu Nawas Street along with hundreds of small and medium-sized parks equipped with the Games and essential services."

He said the "Department of Parks, landscaping and four municipal districts ten harnessed all its capabilities and capacities to create all The necessary supplies that will provide the atmosphere of comfort for the families of Baghdadi and spend the most enjoyable times in recreational places that have been pre-configured and equipped with various services from the break and places to sit and modern games.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 28 Apr 2024, 7:06 am