Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Document: Election Commission holds a workshop for Iraq's ambassadors for one day with 270 million d

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Document: Election Commission holds a workshop for Iraq's ambassadors for one day with 270 million d Empty Document: Election Commission holds a workshop for Iraq's ambassadors for one day with 270 million d

Post by Rocky Thu 20 Apr 2017, 1:29 am

Document: Election Commission holds a workshop for Iraq's ambassadors for one day with 270 million dinars

Political Since 2017-04-19 at 16:38 (Baghdad time)

Baghdad Mawazine News
    Mawazeen News / obtained a document issued by the Electoral Commission in 2014, it was held a workshop for ambassadors in countries that witnessed elections for Iraqis abroad for one day, while the total spent on it exceeded 270 million dinars.

According to Vice President Kataa Zobaie, the IHEC has set up the workshop for the workshop, which was held with the head of the electoral administration, Mekdad al-Sharifi.
    According to the document, the one-day workshop, in which UNHCR paid the travel expenses of Iraqi ambassadors and heads of delegations, wanted to meet in Turkey to discuss the holding of elections abroad and increased the return to Iraq, but strangely, this workshop, the Commission allocated 270 million dinars.
    The questioning of the commission provoked a major public outcry, while most MPs boycotted the questioning session. Only 50 deputies remained in the council room while the others left on orders from the heads of their blocs.
    MP Majida al-Tamimi, who questioned the head of the Electoral Commission, "presented the questions in the interrogation session with evidence and documents and was displayed on the screen inside the hall, and printed on CD-ROM will be distributed to the media."
    "The interrogation, which lasted for many hours during which many details were presented condemning the election commission, falsified the results of the elections and financial, administrative and legal violations, the accuracy of which was 100%." ​​The parliament and the people found that the commission does not deserve to continue its work and should be dismissed.
    Tamimi explained that "the answers of the Commission is unconvincing and difficult, and they are just answers written on a paper to be addressed by Commission President Srbst Mustafa, so I ask him about the subject and answer on a completely different subject, while not able to answer a lot of questions," alarmed "after a week and at the meeting The next vote is the conviction or lack of conviction answers UNHCR "
    "The channel did not broadcast the session yesterday, which is an independent channel because it knows that I condemned the commission, so we know that Iraq is controlled by the government party, so the interrogation was not offered," al-Tamimi told Al-Iraqiya television.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Wed 02 Oct 2024, 1:19 pm