Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Larijani: Zionists will try to strengthen the victory after the end of their awareness Daesh

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Daesh - Larijani: Zionists will try to strengthen the victory after the end of their awareness Daesh Empty Larijani: Zionists will try to strengthen the victory after the end of their awareness Daesh

Post by Rocky Thu 20 Apr 2017, 3:23 am

Larijani: Zionists will try to strengthen the victory after the end of their awareness Daesh

Date: 09:56 04/20/2017
    Larijani

Information / Baghdad ...

The head of the Iranian parliament, Ali Larijani, said Thursday that the Israeli entity intends to strengthen front terrorist capabilities after their sense of victory by the end of the terrorist organization Daesh.

The news agency Mehr in the news agency I followed / information / quoted Larijani as saying that "the West and the Zionist entity seeking to destabilize security and stability in the Islamic societies and spread chaos and terror."

Larijani, said: "What we are witnessing of extremism and terrorism in Muslim societies is only the result of the Western and Zionist schemes that they carry out against Muslims."

He added that "some of the Zionists said explicitly during Matmrlhm recently held that it should be keeping the status quo in the Muslim world, and if the organization ended Daesh terrorist was eliminated must strengthen the Front victory." Finished / z 25

http://almaalomah.info/2017/04/20/world/149031

Current date/time is Thu 02 May 2024, 10:17 pm