Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

"Time" US: North Korea's leader is influential among the strongest globally

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

"Time" US: North Korea's leader is influential among the strongest globally Empty "Time" US: North Korea's leader is influential among the strongest globally

Post by Rocky Fri Apr 21, 2017 4:09 am

"Time" US: North Korea's leader is influential among the strongest globally

Date: 09:25 04/21/2017
    Kim Jong

Information / Baghdad

It included "Time" magazine, the American leader of North Korea, Kim Jong-un, part of its annual list of the 100 most influential figure in the world, leaders in the category.

The move comes amid mounting tension on the Korean Peninsula, against the backdrop of the continued development of Pyongyang's nuclear and missile programs in defiance of Security Council resolutions.

Among the most prominent figures in the list annexed leaders category as well as the leader of North Korea, both American presidents Donald Trump, the Chinese Xi Jinping, and Russian President Vladimir Putin ..

And personal data of the influential figures in the world contained in the "Time List", written by experts, the magazine chose former US Assistant Secretary of State for East Asia and the Pacific, Christopher Hill, the definition of Kim.

According to Hill, the after more than five years to take over the power of Kim Jong-un to succeed his late father, it does not have any signs that it will become flexible.

Hill added that Kim ordered more than 300 people were cleared, including Jang Song-Tek aunt pair, and the assassination of his half-brother Kim Jong Nam using nerve gas.

Abizaid and Hill, who had participated in the six-party talks on the denuclearization of the Korean Peninsula of nuclear weapons, the hope that the third generation of international demands leader responds to have dissipated long ago.

http://almaalomah.info/2017/04/21/world/149284

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 4:25 am