Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Sadrist Committee for the implementation of "reform and post-liberation of Mosul" Abadi received two

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Sadrist Committee for the implementation of "reform and post-liberation of Mosul" Abadi received two Empty Sadrist Committee for the implementation of "reform and post-liberation of Mosul" Abadi received two

Post by Rocky Sat 22 Apr 2017, 12:48 am

Sadrist Committee for the implementation of "reform and post-liberation of Mosul" Abadi received two projects

Political From 2017-04-21 at 15:48 (Baghdad time)

Baghdad - Mawazine News
    The Special Committee handed over to the Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi the implementation of the "reform and post-liberation" project headed by Ahmad al-Sadr, two projects for the leader of the Sadrist movement Moqtada al-Sadr.
    The political body of the Sadrist movement confirmed on Tuesday that the head of the special committee to implement the electoral reform projects and post-liberation of Ahmed al-Sadr, reviewed with the Speaker of Parliament Salim al-Jubouri projects of the leader of the Sadrist movement Moqtada al-Sadr on the elections and after the liberation of Mosul.
    "The committee officially handed over copies of the draft" reform of the elections and the election of reform "and the post-liberation of Mosul to the leader of the Sadrist movement to the prime minister," a statement issued by Sadr's office said on Friday.
    The statement added that "during the meeting, the two sides discussed the terms of the two projects and the importance of reaching a fair and fair elections through a new election commission is not accused and doubt its professionalism and independence and a fair election law that meets the aspirations of citizens to represent the real people of Iraq.
    He added that "the post-Mosul phase was also emphasized by the organization calling for reconciliation among the people of Iraq and the need to establish an international fund for the reconstruction of the affected areas, as well as relief of the displaced and end their suffering and accelerate their return to their areas after securing them."
    The statement pointed out that "the Prime Minister interacted with my projects (reform of the elections) and (after the liberation of Mosul) and promised the Committee to study the two projects."
    This was directed by Sadr, on Sunday, the closure of the economic body of the current, considering that the decision comes within the reform project to eliminate corruption.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Wed 02 Oct 2024, 1:22 pm