Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Jaafari and Shukri agree to speed up the Iraqi-Egyptian committee soon

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Jaafari and Shukri agree to speed up the Iraqi-Egyptian committee soon Empty Jaafari and Shukri agree to speed up the Iraqi-Egyptian committee soon

Post by Rocky Wed 26 Apr 2017, 3:39 am

Jaafari and Shukri agree to speed up the Iraqi-Egyptian committee soon

Date of release: 2017/4/26

Foreign Minister Ibrahim al-Jaafari discussed with Egyptian Foreign Minister Sameh Shukri on the sidelines of the Forum of Civilizations in Athens, the bilateral relations between Baghdad and Cairo, the mechanisms of enhancing joint cooperation in all fields and international efforts to establish security and stability in the region and eliminate terrorism. .
    The two sides stressed, according to a statement of the Iraqi Foreign Ministry received the agency of all Iraq [where] a copy of it, "the need to facilitate the granting of visa to Iraqis wishing to visit Egypt, and discuss the mechanism to facilitate this soon."
    The two sides also agreed "on the importance of expediting the meeting of the Iraqi-Egyptian High Joint Committee as soon as possible to develop economic and commercial cooperation, support Egyptian companies to invest in Iraq and agree to continue consultations and coordination between the two countries during the next stage."
    Jaafari called on Shukri to visit Baghdad, and Shukri promised to meet them soon.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 10 May 2024, 12:43 am