Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Oil prices continue to fall

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Oil prices continue to fall Empty Oil prices continue to fall

Post by Rocky Wed 26 Apr 2017, 4:19 am

Oil prices continue to fall

Date: 10:50 26/04/2017
    Petroleum

Information / Baghdad ..

Oil prices continued their downward trend on Wednesday as the increase in US crude stocks and a record level of supply in the rest of the world's data showed, which cast doubt on the Organization of Petroleum Exporting Countries, the ability of OPEC to cut supply and balance the market.

By 0416 GMT, futures for WTI fell median 13 cents, or 0.3 percent, to $ 49.43 a barrel after gaining 0.7 percent in the previous session.

US crude fell in seven of the last eight sessions.

Traders said WTI affected after a report released by the American Petroleum Institute late on Tuesday on the increase in US crude inventories rose 897 thousand barrels in the week ending April 21 to 532.5 million barrels.

Global fell London Brent crude futures up 12 cents, or 0.2 percent, to $ 51.98 a barrel. Brent and at least about 8.5 percent from its peak in April.

OPEC has pledged to independent producers, including Russia, but with the exception of the United States, to cut production by about 1.8 million barrels per day during the first half of this year in order to control the supply glut continued for years and support prices.

However, prices remained low during the current year as US stocks continued to increase and reached the global fuel supply to new record levels despite pledges to cut production. Finished / 25

http://almaalomah.info/2017/04/26/economic/150430

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 4:17 am