Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Abadi: Our concern is the first protection of citizens'

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Abadi: Our concern is the first protection of citizens' Empty Abadi: Our concern is the first protection of citizens'

Post by Rocky Thu Apr 27, 2017 4:57 am

Abadi: Our concern is the first protection of citizens'

4/27/2017 0:00

BAGHDAD / Sabah  ,
    Prime Minister Haider al - Abadi said that the victory over the gangs Daesh terrorist was defending all citizens and their service without discrimination, calling on all officials and conservatives to cooperation and competition in the provision of services and to proceed with this approach without bias on the basis of partisan or national or sectarian.
    This came during yesterday he presided over the Supreme Commission for the coordination of inter - provincial meeting, congratulated all Iraqis as the victories achieved, indicating that « the first concern is to protect citizens and save them from the criminal gang Daesh that Tfajkh houses and Ttakzhm as human shields».
    He added that « the collection of electricity project will provide electricity 24 hours a day for citizens and at a reasonable price and fair according to consumption, and it is not reasonable to the continued waste of money without addressing the imbalance in power all these years», warning of the «campaign of anti-project by some corrupt beneficiaries of continued electricity crisis ».
    It took place during the provision to provide electricity to citizens 24 hours expanded meeting through the use of smart meters to discuss the project to serve the citizens and reduce wastage of electrical energy and review of the strategy of the Ministry  of
    Electricity.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 9:21 pm